[blparent] moby wrap or other carriers

Jo Elizabeth Pinto via blparent blparent at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 14:57:47 UTC 2014

I had the Snugglee and the Baby Bjorn.  I didn't use either as much as I
thought I would, but they were helpful for some things.  The Snugglee felt
very awkward, especially before the baby was old enough to be sitting
confidently on her own, so I wasn't pleased with it, and it was difficult
for me to get my baby in and put on by myself.  Maybe I gave up too soon and
would have done better if I had practiced more.  I bought both used, so
check your thrift stores!  Freecycle is also a great resource.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.