[blparent] moby wrap or other carriers

Star Gazer via blparent blparent at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 14:19:11 UTC 2014

Tara,
Go to Baby Wearing International (you'll need to Google)
And that will tell you where stores that sell this kind of product are.
You probably won't be happy with the bjorn, snuglee and that sort so just
avoid those.
You want one with good back support for you and one that will be ok for
baby's hips, ergo, beko, mai tai, that sort of thing.
You have to tie the mai tai in place (like tying shoes) so if you have
trouble with that, you don't want it. The ergo is nice because it's all
buckles.
I've never seen a beko, and would love a description of one.
The reality is that you won't be going out much when the baby is first born.
They haven't had their shots, and they are so primitive it's astounding.
You'll also need to rest from the birth. You'll also need to make sure the
weather is ok, not too cold or hot. I didn't start going out with mine until
about 8 weeks and even that was limited.