[blparent] Going out with kids and going out in the winter

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Nov 21 01:58:19 UTC 2014

Cane or dog worked very well for me in Chuck E Cheez, Odyssey One, Fun
Factory.  To this day, I still think Chuck E Cheez had some of the best
pizza.  I love the garlic they had in the crust.

Our facility in Tacoma also had a big slide that ran around the perimeter of
one of the dining areas.  You had to climb two flights of stairs to arrive
at the top, and my girls and I loved it.

At those places, I would tie my guide dog down at the cubbies for shoes,
then use a folding cane and go get her when were ready to move on to other
activities at the facility.

Judy