[blparent] First time mom with many questions!

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 11:54:30 UTC 2014

Dear Briley,
Congratulations and I can certainly understand you have questions and concerns. I am an instructor at the Hadley School for the blind (also a blind parent and grandparent) and teach a three course series for blind and visually impaired parents including a course called Preparation. I would encourage you to contact us
Hadley.edu
to enroll. But perhaps you might also be interested in an online chat that I do with parents currently on Wednesdays at 1 PM Central. We have done this online but may do some chats by phone. One does not have to be one of my students to participate. So you or anyone on this list may contact me at
sharon at hadley.edu
for more information. You would be most welcome either to study or to chat.
Sharon Howerton