[blparent] First time mom with many questions!

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Oct 19 14:26:12 UTC 2014

Greetings from a blind mom whose kids are grown.

The car seat we had had a handle at the foot and a handle a the top.  These
handles would swing up over the car seat and you could carry it like a suit
case in one hand.

The stroller to have is the unbrella handle stroller.  It folds up nicely
and the handles come up from the back and curve upward at the ends like an
umbrella.

This stroller is very easily pulled behind you when either using a cane or
dog guide.  Take care maneuvering corners, doorways, curb cuts, and any
uneven pavement.  But you will find this very easy.

Judy