[blparent] First time mom with many questions!

Anita Adkins asadkins at frontier.com
Sun Oct 19 17:36:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm not a mom, yet. I am approved to do fostercare and hope to begin that as
soon as I find a child who is a match for me. Smile. I am emailing because
my friend has a little boy who has outgrown his stroller in the past year.
But when he still used it, we took him for walks in it. It was awesome for
blind people, and it did well on even a very slanted grassy area we walked
across one time. I am blind, and my friend and her husband are also blind. I
really liked the stroller so much because when I babysat an infant fulltime
for about 8 months several years ago, the stroller I used always wanted to
go crooked when I pulled it from behind. This stroller she had did not. The
stroller is called a graco stroller with a reversible handle. It came with a
carseat, but one might be able to buy one without the carseat if you
preferred. Just FYI. Anita