[blparent] New guide Dog.

Briley O'Connor brileyoc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:23:28 UTC 2014

I appreciate that this question was asked and everyone’s insights. I, too, am a guide dog user and he’s likely going to retire in the next 2 years. I love using a dog but wasn’t sure how people handled baby and a new dog. I imagined though it would be a challenge and see the wisdom in waiting a few years.

Briley