[blparent] Two car seats

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 17:27:33 UTC 2014

Can you explain a bit more? Are you going to be caring for both kids?
I'd get a double stroller and put both kids in it with the diaper bag
underneath. Where would you be taking both kids?
You can leave the carseats in the car of whoever drove you, or have them
dropped off at the front desk of the library if you're doing story time.