[blparent] thanks for all the tips and supportive coments everyone has sent in so far about teen driving

dawn stumpner dawn205120 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 02:27:32 UTC 2014

Thanks so much to everyone who has already sent in tips and
supportive comments about sighted teenage drivers.  Just hearing
from people who have been through the process helps me feel less
overwhelmed about it, and some of the advice has been really
helpful! I'll start to look into the options of buying a car that
my son can practice with before rather than after he gets a
license.  Wish me luck, and if anyone has any other tips or
stories, they're always welcome!

Dawn