[blparent] Catbird baby carrier

Ken Quinn cj3639 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 23:24:02 UTC 2014

 judy, once my kids could walk enough for long distances they held my hand.
i guess i was lucky cause i could use the snugily until that point. we did
look into the other carrier like you used but we just never had a need for
them, but they are very good as well, the only draw back for me is that you
half to be able to know really what your child is doing and when they are on
your back, i would find that more challenging than when they are in front of
you.
ken