[blparent] Catbird baby carrier

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 04:51:28 UTC 2014

Will be interested to check out these. Haven't heard of them. Like
Judy, I also used the frame backpack as well sometimes. It was
comfortable but long really built for a tal person I am only 4 9 and a
half. It worked though and they have straps to strap the child in as
well as structured on all sides so no worries there.

Danielle