[blparent] Braille compass?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:32:04 UTC 2014

			Why? I'm curious. Why do you want one?

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jo Elizabeth Pinto via blparent
Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2014 2:48 AM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: [blparent] Braille compass?

Does anyone know where I can still order a braille compass from?  I’ve searched endlessly, but braille compasses seem to have gone the way of dinosaurs and rotary phones, to be replaced with the newer talking models that don’t appeal to me at all.

Thanks,
Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.