[blparent] Braille compass?

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Sep 6 00:04:34 UTC 2014

Have you tried Maxi Aids or American Foundation for the Blind?  Also, how
about American Printinghouse?

On a whim, I checked our store price list, and we do have one.  It costs $85
if you buy it from us, but I will check with our Boise stoorkeeper to see
where she orders from.

My husband had one, loved it, but I think it's gone by the wayside in our
various moves.

Judy