[blparent] clipping Fingernails

Nevzat Adil nevzatadil at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 12:20:12 UTC 2014

I am totally blind and I used to clip my baby's nails. Of course, I
needed to be very careful not to hurt her. With my right hand I would
hold the clipper and my left hand would guide it on the nail in such a
way that I would not clip the skin. I made sure that I did not clip
them deep and if there were still rough edges I would file them.
Biting her nails never occured to me. I must admit I was somewhat
nervous clipping someone else's nails, but my wife who had some vision
then delegated that task to me.  Thankfully, I no longer have to do
that task as my daughter is now eleven and capable of clipping her
own.
Nevzat Adil