[blparent] New guide Dog.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Sep 11 07:24:19 UTC 2014

Dogs are very instinctive.  The dog will most likely pick up on the pace
thing without you even teaching it to him or her.  Mine did.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.