[blparent] New guide Dog.

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Sep 12 02:15:15 UTC 2014

Hi, Shelby,

I also used my dog while pulling our girls in an umbrella-handle stroller.
Those strollers are narrower, and when slightly tilted on theback wheels,
are very maneuverable and safe.  Your dog will effortlessly work into
guiding with toddlers and equipment versus just walking with you alone.

I also used to pull a shopping cart behind me while using my dog, and was no
trouble at all.  I just made sure to have my dog properly lined up in the
direction we wanted to go, and was careful to keep the cart behind me, also
taking care on turns.

Judy