[blparent] Inaccessible Ovulation Tests and Pregnancy Tests

Briley O'Connor brileyoc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 02:15:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This is a great topic. I really think someone (who knows more about this issue than myself) should reach out to their affiliate leadership and get a resolution written for this for convention. Resolutions tell our national staff and membership what our priorities are for the year. This is a super important issue that falls under accessible technology similar to our accessible prescription label initiative from a few years ago, which has proven to be pretty successful.

Briley