[blparent] Inaccessible Ovulation Tests and Pregnancy Tests

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sun Apr 5 14:46:47 UTC 2015

A couple of years ago NFB passed a resolution about making home health care
equipment accessible.  It was inspired by the blind mother of a preemie who
had to take him home from the hospital on a heart monitor.  As more and more
tests will soon be done at home using cell phone apps, home pregnancy tests
are part of a larger issue that we need to address.  In fact, we need to be
working with the developers right now, before the new generation of home
tests and home equipment hits the market.

Debbie