[blparent] Inaccessible Ovulation Tests and Pregnancy Tests

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Apr 6 17:41:50 UTC 2015

I wonder if there have ever been studies done to see if a higher number of
women among the blind population have trouble conceiving than there are
among the general population.  It just seems to me that there are a lot of
blind women who have difficulties.  I also wonder if prematurity has
anything to do with infertility.  It would be interesting to me if someone
looked into that scientifically, whether being born early affected the
ability to conceive in adulthood.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.