[blparent] Inaccessible Ovulation Tests and Pregnancy Tests

Allison allison82 at cox.net
Mon Apr 6 04:55:33 UTC 2015

Hi Terri,

Thanks for your reply. I don't know what else to say to you except I'm
really sorry to hear your story and my heart goes out to you. I know how
hard it has been for me trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant, and I've only
been trying for a short time. I'm sure your experience is several billion
times worse than that. I wish I had something especially encouraging to say
to you. All I can think of is, hang in there. I hope things improve for you
somehow. And thanks again for sharing your experience.

Best,
Allison