[blparent] Best way to carry baby on your back.

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:55:29 UTC 2015

Hi all, my baby is 13 months old and weighs about 18 pounds. I have started caring her on my back using my ergo baby carrier. However, I am finding this rather difficult to do without help getting to baby in and out of the baby carrier. Does anybody have any suggestions? Is there a better baby carrier for carrying my baby on my back? If I have somebody help me put the baby in on my back, it is much more comfortable for me. I feel like I can carrier her for longer distances and she seems more comfortably settled in the carrier. However, when I do it myself it just seems a little bit awkward. Suggestions would be welcome!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone