[blparent] talking globe

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:06:00 UTC 2015

			My question is if the globe would update. I have an
elementary schooler. She doesn't much care what land mass is near what body
of water. She does care about what the weather is doing and the time of day
and what the people may or may not be doing. I'm not sure I'd get a globe, I
think kids would get bored with it real quick. I would encourage maps but
with real time data, it's 6 Oclock in Paris and it's raining, what do you
think the people are doing? Then you can get the kiddos interested in where
Paris is, I.E. there is a river that goes right down the middle, where does
it go?
Those are my thoughts and experiences.