[blparent] Accessible ways to track diaper changing, feeding, etc.

Darrell Shandrow Hilliker darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 00:20:51 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Allison and I realize that we need to be able to log and track several
important metrics, such as diapers and feeding. Of course, in our
new-born care class, the instructor described writing this information
into a log, which obviously does nothing for us.

We wish to be able to log and effectively use this information in a
way that works best for us, while reasonably accommodating the needs
of sighted hospital staff.

I tried the tracking tools found in the Baby Connect and My Baby Today
iOS apps, but found them inaccessible.

I would be interested in learning how all of you have tracked critical
baby-related metrics in an accessible manner.

Thanks,

Darrell