[blparent] changing dirty diapers

nik62591 at gmail.com nik62591 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 07:02:56 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Do any of you have any suggestions on how to change soiled diapers and make sure that your baby is sufficiently clean? Changing wet diapers is not an issue and something I do regularly, but I am nervous to do the same thing when my baby soiled her diaper, because I am not sure how to be certain that she is clean especially without using a whole box of whipes. I have a girl so of course I am aware that you should whipe from front to back in order to prevent infection, but babies don't always leave their mess in one tidy place ready for you to just whipe it away.

Any tips or resources would be greatly appreciated.

Niko Carpenter