[blparent] General question

Jessica Reed jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:31:42 UTC 2015

I do not usually wear mascara, I have allergies so I scratch my eyes a lot. When I do, I simply place my finger on the side of the mascara tip. This way I can better direct where to exactly put it on my eyelashes. I don't poke myself in the eye. Also, as someone else pointed out, wipe around your eye afterwards to make sure that you don't smudge anywhere. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone