[blparent] Convention and Parenting Workshops

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:25:56 UTC 2015

Hello All

I just wanted to say what an honor it was to meet all of you at convention.
I couldn't believe how much unconditional acceptance I received as I
attended all the parenting and adoption-related seminars. You have all given
me so much hope and for that I thank you.

I'll see you all at convention next year. It's not whether or not I'm going
but how I plan to get there.

Michelle

Legal Shield is what everyone needs, it's affordable and it provides peace
of mind.

 <http://www.creedymj.legalshieldassociate.com/>
http://www.creedymj.legalshieldassociate.com/