[blparent] Baby Wearing

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:41:54 UTC 2015

				I use the Ergo, and there are a bunch of
carriers out there, Beco is one you could try.
You need to figure out if you want buckles or if you are comfortable with
fabric that you tie or wrap.
Get a good carrier, don't get a Snuglee or Bjorn, those are terrible.
As to wearing your baby at home that will depend on you and your baby.
I wouldn't worry about being clingy. Kids need all sorts of different
attention. My older daughter still sleeps in our room with us and she's in
elementary school. She seems to need to be there so we let her. Just get to
know the little person in your life and the rest will fall into place.
Your last point about running into things, you'll learn to keep your hand
over the baby if you are concerned. Trust your gut on this and do what feels
right.