[blparent] Walking with 3 young children

KailaAllen kailaallen22 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:01:04 UTC 2015

I always preferred a wagon over a stroller personally. It was easier to pull the wagon and then to push a stroller and both my children were able to get in the wagon.  I have a double wagon that has a space behind one of the seats that I can place the groceries into and the wagon also has a canopy over the top to keep the children shaded.
When I travel on airplanes and other places where I didn't bring the wagon I had backpacks for the kids that had leashes it sounds horrible but it was the only way I could keep track of both of them at the same time.  The backpacks had characters on them and my kids still love wearing them when he was a puppy and one was a bear. My son still put the backpack on and runs around the house with it on.
Back to the wagon and I also babysit and had three young boys under the age of three and I was able to put all boys in the wagon at one time.
I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Kaila

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson