[blparent] Babysitting others kids

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 22:19:15 UTC 2015

Our daycare cost are $126 dollars for 2 children for 5 days a week. That is
taking them there, to the daycare. I am assuming this woman is bring them
to your home. One of the children is the same age as your son, so instant
playmate. If you did this, that would be four days out of your week to get
things done around your home. Errands can be done after they leave or the
other 3 days of the week. $100 dollars a week adds up to $5200 dollars a
year. If you are not working out side of the home right now, this is a good
way to bring in a little extra money and to give your son the needed social
skills that are sometimes difficult for preschoolers to learn. The mother
will provide diapers and baby items. And you can always add a stipulation
of a surcharge if she is late in picking them up. Talk it over with your
husband but, it is ultimately up to you. However, it doesn't sound like
this woman will come back to you but it is a good option. Definitely don't
let your blindness hold you back.
-Eve Sanchez