[blparent] Babysitting others kids

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:10:13 UTC 2015

				Did you miss the part about the baby? The
woman also has a 2 month old. Shelby won't be getting chores done with the
baby around.
The mom will provide diapers and food, but I can guarantee you she won't
provide enough. She'll say "Oh, I didn't think he'd eat *that* much, are you
sure you aren't overfeeding?" or "Wow, he only poops once a day with me, I
didn't expect he'd poop four times today!"
 A surcharge won't work because this woman doesn't have the money to pay.

Let me be very blunt here. The woman has a 3-year-old and a 2 month old.
This means that eleven months ago she was having sex with somebody. She had
the resources to go do that, which means she had the resources for someone
to take care of her son while she met a guy and slept with him. I am
assuming this isn't a one-night stand, but even if I'm wrong, she had
childcare for that time slot.
My point, this woman has resources for what matters to her. Her kids don't,
there is a reason she is using the church network to "find someone" to watch
her kids. Liscensed daycares (and I include women doing childcare in their
homes) know to tell her no. Learn from them.