[blparent] wanting Ideas on how to feed our baby boy of 6months.

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Wed Jun 24 00:47:38 UTC 2015

Yes, my oldest is 29, about to get married, and the younger is 25.

I remember when the younger one discovered solid food.  She was sitting on
my lap while I was eating, discovered the mashed potatoes, and started
putting fistfuls in her mouth, first one hand, then the other, like a couple
of pistons, was so funny, and she loved them.  She coughed on one bite but
kept shoveling in and swallowing.

Judy