[blparent] Traveling

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Tue Mar 3 00:27:54 UTC 2015

Back in the day, my girls were in their frame pack until they were 3, they
loved it.  After that, they were good about holding mom's hand.  On grocery
store trips, they were happy in the grocery cart, and we always came loaded
with healthy snacks and juices to soothe hungry tummies and tired spirits.

Judy