[blparent] Traveling

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Mar 3 00:33:47 UTC 2015

How far are you traveling with him?  Are you walking, taking the bus, what?
Is he verbal yet?  How is he at holding your hand, following directions,
etc?

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.