[blparent] How do you start to explainpeople'sunfoundedfears to your children?

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Mon Mar 16 23:22:57 UTC 2015

Very cute.  I posted before seeing your post about the eyes in the back of
the head.

I had a friend also blind, who had a son.  They were visiting our house and
I had another sighted friend over.  The little boy was around two, and he
was carrying a baggie with cereal in it.  He wanted to show my friend what
he had, so he came to her and said "Look!  She commented on the nice bag of
cereal he had.  Then he answered, "I said look!" grabbed her hand and put it
in his cereal bag.

Judy