[blparent] Newbie Introduction

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:19:36 UTC 2015

Welcome to the list! My advice would be to read the parenting without site pamphlet. If you Google parenting without site it's one of the first things that comes up. Also, if you Google my life with blind parents, one of the first things that, comes up is a beautiful article bye an adult child of blind parents. Both these things were real inspirations for me when I was pregnant with my little girl. Congratulations! Be sure to keep us posted!
Tara Briggs

Sent from my iPhone