[blparent] Newbie Introduction

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Mar 20 02:09:02 UTC 2015

I've heard that most blind people love their baby carriers.  I never liked
either of mine.  I had the Baby Bjorn and the Snugglee.  I never found
either of them comfortable to wear.  It would make sense to try some on at a
baby store and get hands-on experience taking them off and putting them on,
if possible with a live squirming baby, before buying one.  I realize that
might be too much to ask, but at least try them with a doll first.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.