[blparent] Newbie Introduction

Kia Vaca chuyandkia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 05:09:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have the new Ergo baby carrier 360. It's really great! My daughter
loves it because this new model gives you the option to carry the baby
in front, but facing outward. She loves being carried in this position
and loves looking around. As for putting the baby in the carrier, it
just takes practice. I do have to admit that the price for the carrier
is a bit high, but it's been a great investment for my little girl.

Kia