[blparent] Birthday message: Thanks blparent!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:31:04 UTC 2015

Yes, I'm celebrating my 41st birthday today.  But if you're celebrating
your birthday today, Happy Birthday to you as well!

Blparent, you've been great.  I've even met a few of you.  I met Erin
Rumer talking about guide dogs in San diego.  I've met Rob, who's trying to
get the NFB Orange County Chapter back up and running.  I've enjoyed
chatting with Kate Mceachern, Deborah Kent Stein, Sabrina Giles, and
Jessica Trask.  I've given encouragement to the moms-to-be, and the new
moms.  And Tara Briggs, I'd like to hear you play, because I play music,
too.

Thank you all!

The Birthday Boy,

Eric Calhoun

P.S.  And yes, who can forget the breast-feeding topic?
..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.