[blparent] Introduction

Marley Doyle marleyanndoyle at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 14:18:41 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!
I also would like to do a quick introduction.  My name is Marley, and I am
also expecting a baby in October.  After reading Kristi's email, I realized
I had a lot of the same questions and would love any advice about being a
new parent.  I have low vision (cone-rod dystrophy), and my husband is
fully sighted.  Overall, I am very excited, but there are days where I
wonder how all of this will work.  I very much enjoy reading everyone's
posts, and it makes everything feel more manageable!

Thanks!
Marley Doyle