[blparent] Using your other senses to catch kids lying

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Mar 23 19:25:06 UTC 2015

Nate, I agree with Jo Elizabeth Pinto.  As a blind parent, you mtst always
build trust in your daughter.  She is pre-adolescent.  I would also
encourage talking things through with her.  Yes, we know that telling the
truth builds relationships.  But lying gets us nowhere.  Right now is the
best time to remind her of that fact.  "I am your daddy; when you lie to
me, there will be dire consequences."  Remember that a consequence is not
always bad, but is also good.  It's an action that follows a reaction.

You need to continue being the dad you are, and continue rewarding her
when she confesses the truth.

Eric: eric at pmpmail.com; 916-889-4809; 9168894809 at myboostmobile.com; call,
email, or text me if you wish

P.S. Let me recommend the Total Transformation,
www.thetotaltransformation.com; as a good resource.
..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.