[blparent] A message to Amanda and blind parents struggling: Don'tgive up!

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 16 08:23:43 UTC 2015

Eric is right. Also, as all of us have said, you are never going to find
total perfection regarding a place to live. All you can do is find the best
place where you and your kids will be comfortable and happy. I'm sure we
would all love to find that perfect place, but in the world today, nothing
and noone is perfect. yes, of course, things like finding good public
transit is important, but even that sometimes is dificult to find being that
because of Government cutbacks, public transit is one of the things that in
some areas is being cut. When all is said and done, you might just find that
the best place to be is where you are living right now. Just make sure
during all of what you are trying to do, that you love your children and
don't stop loving them. A child can tell when a parrent is upset or stressed
out about things. I know in some cases, some of us have sounded harsh to
you, but all we are trying to do is help you the best way we can.

Again, as I have written before, good luck to you and your children.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net