[blparent] A message to Amanda and blind parents struggling: Don't give up!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat May 16 07:37:24 UTC 2015

Amanda, try and not be caught up in what people do, and take the bull by
the horns.  I do not like patronizing places for the blind, either.  But I
just deal.  I know you want everything for you and your son, but don't
chase waterfalls.  Enjoy life andsmile.  I love what you said, and in no
way am I being judgmental.  I love your thought processes.  You, however,
need to think things through.  Do I have a witness here?

I get up everyday, having to face a multitude of meanness.  And I tell
you: It hurts!  But just like the people in my corner of L.A., I can't
change the pot smoker, the drug pusher.  I can't change irritability and
irritable people.  But take it from someone who knows: I am not goin' down!

Amanda, there's always tomorrow.  Please smile?   Are you crying?  Smile!
 We care!

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.