[blparent] Intro and Question about city accessibility

Nevzat Adil nevzatadil at gmail.com
Sat May 16 13:41:25 UTC 2015

Amanda, I am sorry to hear that, But I can understand personal reasons
for not wanting to return to an otherwise great city. Check the
Internet; that's how I found Austin.
I was looking forward to seeing you here.
Anyway, I wish you all the best in choosing a city to settle.
Warm regards,
Nevzat Adil