[blparent] Intro and question about city accessibility

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 16 21:22:18 UTC 2015

Also, Orange County (in socal) has Cal State Fullerton Sanata Ana college,
and UC Irvine just to name a few. In riverside county (where I am living)
there's UC Riverside. I'm sure there are more than one colllege in Riverside
county. As Sarah said, you can't beat the weather out here, and depending on
where you decide to live you should be able to get decent transportation
public or pera. I live in Moreno Valley which is near Riverside. I have had
good luck with the pera transit system out here.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net