[blparent] Jennifer's question

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sat Nov 28 03:06:45 UTC 2015

Hi Sharon,

I want to be able to print and emboss pictures with letters and numbers to help my sons learn his letters as well as emboss and have ink on his homework when he gets older in order help him.
I also want to be able to emboss medical paperwork that as well as emboss only notes that I need to refer to and bills. I plan to use it to emboss notes that I take for class for times when we are allowed to use notes, but I am not allowed to bring in my Braille display since it has the ability to save work.

Does this help?

Jennifer

sent from my iPhone