[blparent] Braille Embosser

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sat Nov 28 03:11:43 UTC 2015

Sorry Sharon I did not see the his original E-mail.
Which one Do you have?

I have Duxbury.
Today is only the second day I've used it, so I'm still learning it.

sent from my iPhone

On Nov 27, 2015, at 5:22 PM, Sharon Howerton via BlParent <blparent at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Jennifer, a Braille embosser is not a plug and play item. At least for the
one I have which is not among those you mentioned, you need software to
convert text to Braille. Paper is expensive and the device is noisy. Of
course, as in all things related to technology, it all depends on what you
need the device to do for you.
Good luck.
Sharon