[blparent] Braille Embosser

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Nov 28 01:32:31 UTC 2015

I used a braille embosser years ago and found it functional enough, once it
was finally set up properly.  In fact, it's packed away in a closet
somewhere.  I'd sell it off cheap except that it's probably woefully out of
date and likely no one would want it anymore.  The only issue I had was that
it was difficult to get it set up right in the first place, so I had trouble
with the braille going crooked or not centering itself on the page, but once
those snags were figured out, the thing was a faithful old workhorse.

Jo Elizabeth

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
is my newly published novel,
available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats at Amazon.com.