[blparent] Breast pump for sale

Briley O'Connor brileyoc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:55:47 UTC 2015

Hello!

I don't normally see these kinds of posts here, but in case anyone is interested, I wanted to let you know that I have a brand-new breast pump for sale. It has never been used, still in the original box, and it comes with a cooler bag. It is a Medela Pump N Style Advance, A double electric pump. It was originally $280, but I am selling it for $175. Full disclosure: most insurance plans offer a free breast pump option. Depending on the plan you may be able to pay a co-pay and get a nicer pump. But, this is an excellent pump for a really good price in case you don't have insurance or you want something with some accessories.

Just email me off list if you are interested.

Briley

Sent from my iPhone