[blparent] Jennifer's question

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sat Nov 28 04:47:26 UTC 2015

Wow that is loud! I am in an apartment and when I set it up earlier this week I made the mistake of trying to emboss something at 11pm and realized that I probably can not emboss or print after 7:00p.m.
I am going to have to really think about weather or not I want to try and get one that does double sided or if a single sided embosser will work well enough for my purposes.
For homework that I am doing with my son right now I think that single sided will work well; however when I am printing things for myself I am thinking that double sided would be nice to have, As it saves paper. Although I bought 500 sheets of single sheet 3 hole punched braille paper to use with the Perkins brailler and I certainly have plenty of that left. I am just thinking about for space saving purposes on the shelf and in notebooks when I am taking things to school. Or if I am printing Bank Statements things that tend to be several pages long.

Jennifer