[blparent] Accessible PDF program

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sun Nov 29 05:21:58 UTC 2015

Hi Judy,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me.
I do not have open book yet I need to get that. I am currently using Serotek DocuScan Plus the issue that I have though is similar to what you mentioned you've experienced with Word and it re formats the document making it not possible to print out in the same format I received it and return it to the doctor.

I am running dual operating systems and recently added Windows to my Mac so I do not have all of the necessary software that I need yet.

For the paperwork I needed filled out I was able to send it to my mom and since she is sighted she filled it out for me using Adobe on her Mac.

Jennifer